Hello out there,
Aloha to thee. I just called my friend and supporter Kelly Greenwell in Kona and he confirmed that he NEVER received the 20 page letter with exhibits I sent him over a month ago. Winston Ross of NEWSWEEK told me that he NEVER received my 20+ page letter to him sent a month ago. WTFlip?
God, that’s GREAT! Please show us the blessings in THIS situation … and hurry! We are safe, we are loved and all is well.
I want and need to know if my mail is leaving this building and being received by those I’m sending it to.
My application to be recognized as a “New or Unusual Religion” delivered to the FDC Honolulu Chaplain Urasaki over two years ago was supposed to be decided by the B.O.P. Regional Office, and the Headquarters in Washington, D.C. then returned to me in 120 days. After 300+ days with zero answer – after many requests of the former Warden here – it was returned to me DENIED. It was obvious that it never even left this building as it had zero notations from B.O.P. Regional or B.O.P. Headquarters on it.
It’s only 12:46 p.m. Friday as I’m sending this. Please make a few of these calls today before the end of business and get back with me asap, if possible.
Over the last month I have sent a 20 + page letter with many exhibits (!) to each these people and I want and need to know if they received same:
1. Former Hawai’i County Mayor Harry Kim Please call him asap and inquire, then get his answer back to me.
2.) Hawai’i County Prosecutor Mitch Roth Please call him asap and inquire, then get his answer back to me.
3. The Hawai’i County Police Commission Please call them asap and inquire, then get their answer back to me.
4. Winston Ross of NEWSWEEK Magazine. He told me on the phone two weeks ago that he NEVER received my mail. :-[
5. Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard. Please call her Honolulu office and inquire if they received my mail two weeks ago.
6. US Senator Mazie Hirono. Please call her Honolulu office and inquire if they received my mail two weeks ago.
7. US Senator Brian Schatz. Please call his Honolulu office and inquire if they received my mail two weeks ago.
8. US Senator Patrick Leahy. I sent identical letters and fat packages (20 pages +) to each of his three offices; two in Vermont and Washington, D.C. Did they receive any of them?
Since I have been unjustifiably denied my religious rights, unjustifiably denied my visits with Share, denied visits withmultiple news media outlets I now want and need to know if my mail is leaving this building and being received by those who I send it to. Please help me with this asap. Mahalo.
All the best to everyone,