On July 9, 2010, Hawai`i Cannabis Ministry founder, Rev. Roger Christie, was arrested (along with 13 other brothers and sisters of the Ministry) by federal agents. The Green 14 were charged with various counts of Marijuana farming and trafficking. The homes of many of the accused have been seized, and slated for police forfeiture.
The Federal Trial is expected to begin in August, 2012. Thirteen of the accused were released on bond almost immediately. Roger Christie has been denied bond and remains imprisoned at the Honolulu Federal Detention Center.
The purpose of this website is to track the unfolding of the Last Marijuana Trial….
Now meet the Green 14…
- Pakalolo promoter indicted along with 13 colleagues
- 14 plead not guilty, 8 held after Big Isle pot arrests
- Officials Unveil Big Island Marijuana Case
- Drug bust nets leader of Big Island marijuana ministry
- Cannabis Minister Roger Christie Refused Bail in Religious Freedom Case
- Hawaii Cannabis Ministry founder ordered held without bail
- Marijuana Minister Arrested & Deemed “Too Dangerous” For Bail
- Big Island March Held For Jailed Marijuana Activist