…stands before you a Free Man, Reverend Roger C. Christie, Cannabis Minister.
This motion to dismiss all charges and effect my immediate release is made of urgent necessity, individual responsibility for knowledge of the true value of Cannabis, and patriotic duty to end a counter-productive “drug war” causing a methamphetamine and alcohol epidemic in Hawaii and the rest of the United States.
In truth, Cannabis is an essential “herb bearing seed” “a dietary essential” a “strategic resource” “of first necessity to the wealth and protection of the country” and an essential agricultural resource for recovering Earth’s atmospheric integrity.
The following are the three reasons that mankind cannot live sustainably on Earth without Cannabis; three very specific reasons why hemp is both unique and essential and therefore critical to national security:
1. Cannabis hemp is the only common seed that produces three essential fatty acids (EFAs) in proper proportion for long term consumption. Taken by itself, the EFA profile of hemp seed makes Cannabis both unique and essential to national food security. In addition, Cannabis seed is also the best available source of organic vegetable protein on Earth. Protein determines carrying capacity, and is therefore another measure of hemp’s incontestable, essential value as a “strategic food resource” and “dietary essential.”
2. Cannabis is the only crop that produces complete nutrition and sustainable biofuels feedstock from the same harvest. In essence, this means that only by farming hemp can the United States be energy independent without inducing food insecurity and malnutrition..
3. Conditions of increasing solar UV-B radiation have resulted from the loss of protective atmospheric aerosols (called “monoterpenes”), historically produced by the boreal forests of the world. Monoterpenes protect the surface of the planet by reflecting UV-B radiation away from the Earth and nucleating persistent cloud formation.
Since 1950, approximately half (50%) of the boreal forests have either been cut down (mostly to make paper), or have died from increasing insect pest infestation, resulting from global temperature increases extending the breeding cycles of the insects. Cannabis is the only agricultural crop that produces sufficient quantities of atmospheric monoterpenes, and sufficient fiber and cellulose, to replace those lost by the on-going decimation of the boreal regions.
Such is the magnitude of the threat from increasing UV-B radiation that geo-engineering through the aerial spraying of toxic substances is already being done, with “chemtrails” of aluminum being systematically dispersed. Other toxic substances are also being considered (i.e. sulfur) rather than considering biogenic aerosols produced by hemp.
Below are listed the on-line references to all of the Executive Orders and federal documents relating to emergency preparedness, essential civilian demand and hemp as a strategic resource that I believe are relevant to reintroduction of hemp to American farming rotations.
‘Time’ appears to be the limiting factor in the equation of successful, proportionate response to climate change. Please do whatever you can to make reintroduction of hemp a priority, before the window of opportunity closes on the 2013 growing season. If we fail to plant hemp this season, we will not be able to harvest this strategic resource “of first necessity to the wealth and protection of the country” in the fall.
Thank you sincerely for your time and attention. Now, please, set me free, and allow me to return to my home, my family, my friends and my congregation so that we may heal this Earth together.
1. 44 C.F.R. PART 334 GRADUATED MOBILIZATION RESPONSE
Title 44 – Emergency Management and Assistance,
#194;#167; 334.6 Department and agency responsibilities. (f)
2. THE DEFENSE PRODUCTION ACT OF 1950,AS AMENDED[50 U.S.C. App. #194;#167; 2061 et seq.]Title VII – General Provisions Sec. 708. VOLUNTARY AGREEMENTS AND PLANS OF ACTION FORPREPAREDNESS PROGRAMS AND EXPANSION OF PRODUCTIONCAPACITY AND SUPPLY [50 U.S.C. App. #194;#167; 2158] Page 2, paragraph 1
3. Franklin D. Roosevelt Executive Order 9280 – December 5, 1942
Delegating Authority Over the Food Program.
4. Harry S. Truman Executive Order 10161 – September 9, 1950
Delegating Certain Functions of the President Under the Defense Production Act of 1950
5. Dwight D. Eisenhower Executive Order 10480– August 14, 1953
Further providing for the administration of the defense mobilization program
6. John F. Kennedy Executive Order 10998 – February 16, 1962
ASSIGNING EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS FUNCTIONS TO THE SECRETARY OF AGRICULTURE
7. Richard Nixon Executive Order 11490 – October 28, 1969 -Assigning Emergency Preparedness Functions to Federal Departments and Agencies
8. William J. Clinton Executive Order 12919 – June 3, 1994
National Defense Industrial Resources Preparedness
9. Barack Obama Executive Order 13603 – March 16, 2012
National Defense Resources Preparedness
10. Dr. William Courtney, “Cannabis is a dietary essential.” ‘Green Leaf’ therapy does not involve either psychoactivity or smoke inhalation, and has been shown to be effective in neuroprotection, cell regeneration, anti-cancer, anti-Alzheimer’s…